Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What type of reset?

DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I don't know if I have a problem or just need to do some type of reset. I have a persistence problem. I was on Olivia last night on 80m and then moved on to 60m. On switching back to 80m today, 80m has changed to CW 400 bandwidth instead of the DigiU it was on last night with 5K receive bandwidth. It keeps on happening and I have just reset things but it is not becoming more of an annoyance. When I switch back to DigiU, I have to set everything up again. Sounds like persistence is shot.

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

Answers

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Guy,

Try installing FRStack (http://www.mkcmsoftware.com/Flex/Index), the MRU feature will display the different persistence settings. You can maybe see that way if it isn't saving it.

• Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Someone else should comment further on this but I suspect it is one of the new profiles added with 1.6 that is responsible for resetting you filters. Not being an expert on the new 1.6 features ID suggest rereading the user guide section on profiles to see if something jumps out at you.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2018
    To clear the persistence database, you do a full export of your profiles but UNCHECK the preferences option.  The do a factory reset as documented for your particular radio, then import your exported profiles.  This will return your radio back to its previous state with a clean persistence database.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Thank you Tim.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.