Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Any ETA on when Maestro ships

124»

Answers

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    You seem to have a double standard Nick. In the post above you stated that Apache Labs doesn't do it. I prove you wrong and you answer with: "I'm not going to get into this **** again." which I find is an uncalled-for response. 

And about not knowing it was pre-order.... come on seriously? You joined the community on July 14, 2014. How can you say that you didn't know the Maestro was Pre-Order?? 

Giving your propensity to misrepresent information to your advantage (proved by your misrepresentation of what other companies do with pre-orders) I "cry foul" in not knowing it was a pre-order.

• Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I have a thought. How about we all accept it'll ship when it ships. Continually asking for an ETA is akin to asking mommy 'are we there yet'. Arguing with someone who is unhappy just pisses people off, "never try to tech a pig to sing, it just wastes your time and annoys the pig'.

Perhaps it's time FRS considers closing this conversation. And yes, I realize I don't have a squeaky clean record on this either. Consider though, if even I say enough, it's probably come off the rails already. Just saying.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.