Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Windows 10 DDutil, flex 3000

I have a new computer with windows 10 pre installed :-(  SDR for flex 3000 is working fine but I can not get any of the DDutil ports to work, when I start the program it tells me I have no ports and closes the program and asked that I add a port.  How do I add a port if it just closes with a remark with add a port.  Its not crashing it just tells me to add a port then start ddutil

I have not tried to configure Audio ports yet but I am sure its going to be just as fun.

Tim just in case I have missed something do you folks at Flex have an install for windows 10 that installs all the com ports and audio ports like it did for my flex 6300?

Answers

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I use VSPE, VAC and MiniDeluxe, all work with Windows 10 64bit and my
    Flex-3000.

VSPE by eterlogic creates 2 new virtual com ports and 2 new virtual
    splitter ports for me, VAC creates 2 virtual audio cables.
    I can use these virtual ports for almost all digital external programs,
    such as HRD, fldigi, WSJT-X, ROS, etc.pp.

Can't say anything about DDUtil, which I don't need, sorry...

Alex - DH2ID
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    DDUtil works fine with Windows 10. Your FLEX3000 should work fine with Windows 10 too. 

What are you planning to do that you haven't been able to do?

73, Jay - NO5J

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.