Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DSTAR PIZZA PARTY at Orlando Hamcation in Feb 2016

Options
Kent Hufford
Kent Hufford Member ✭✭
edited January 2016 in New Ideas

FLEX 6xxx owners with DV3000 cards can do DSTAR now. They are part of an expanding group of digital users.

First Annual Informal Orlando HamCation® Friday night DSTAR Pizza Party

All amateur radio operators and their guests are invited to the First Annual Informal Orlando HamCation® Friday Night DSTAR Pizza Party following the end of first day of the Orlando HamCation®. Join fellow hams and DSTAR enthusiasts for pizza, war stories, fun, and door prizes as we kickoff this new tradition of an annual Orlando DSTAR Pizza Party. The festivities will be held at:

6:30 PM EST, Friday, February 12, 2016

CiCi's Pizza ● 10151 W Colonial Drive ● Ocoee ● Florida ● 34761

Telephone (407) 292-1277

Visit https://goo.gl/KYvPQ8 for a map to CiCi's Pizza from the HamCation® location

GPS coordinates for the parking lot entrance: 28°33.11' N, 81°31.64' W

Drawing for the great door prizes will begin promptly at 7:30 PM EST.

You must be present and a licensed amateur radio operator to enter the drawing, win, or claim a prize. Proof of licensure will be required - no exceptions. Limit one entry and one prize per licensed amateur radio operator.

Cost for the buffet-style food at CiCi's is $5.79 per person + tax payable directly to the restaurant. If desired, you may purchase a soft drink for an additional $1.89 + tax.

Please email questions or comments to Bob, N4BLD or Kent, KQ4KK at dstarpizza@gmail.com.

Comments

• Ricky
    Ricky Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sounds like fun..I wish I could be there for this ..But I cant make it up there until Saturday so eat some pizza for me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.