Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Top ten ARRL DX SSB score

2»

Comments

• km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    For contesting, I think flex control is vital to maintain software focus on the logging program. Well at least until focus assist is up and running again.
  • km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Flex control will tune the rig ( can also swap between two slices via flex control pushbuttons ) and still maintain software focus on logging program w/o focus assist selected. Last time I tried focus assist it was not working. Sounds like it is working again.
  • km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Perhaps flex could sponsoring a WRTC team. I think they allow a few teams to purchase a spot in the contest correct ?
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Great job Charles. No matter what radio it needs a great operator.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.