Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Hamcation

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Tim, I'm gonna have to buy you a drink at Hamcation. The teasing is terrible. I don't know if you noticed but were like a bunch of kids anticipating a new toy. You are just a great guy. Thanks for the sneak peeks.

Comments

• WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Speaking of Hamcation, who plans to attend? I'm going this year. Are there any Flex planned events?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2020
    Bob - I'll take a frosty diet Coke.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    We do not have any Flex planned events this year, however we are considering it for the future since Orlando is gaining in popularity and attendance.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Some information at: https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/hamcation-2016

Steve K9ZW

(Booked for Hamcation 2016)

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

Lacking an official FRS Event, perhaps an informal gathering could be coordinated?

Will be my first Hamcation, so I'm not a good organizer.

As Alison KC9MPL will be along, a XYL-engaging venue would be an awesome advantage for an informal.

College aged younger sons (Winston KC9FVR and Vic KC9NWB) are minding the house in our absence.  Wonder what that will be like?

Steve K9ZW

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    You got it. I'll be there Saturday.
  • Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited March 2018
    I'll be there all weekend arrive at the RV area Wednesday depart Sunday afternoon.
    Dan--KC4GO
    Oh I'm 12 miles away or so as the crow flies.

• Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Bob, when I first saw the topic of this thread, I missed the "Tim" part and thought it might be the 2016 version of buying the (Flex OP part of the) bar a round, in which case I was going to accept.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Sorry to hear FRS won't be at Dayton this year.  I was looking forward to meeting some of the team.   In any case, I'll definitely be there. 
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Dayton. FRS will be ther.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    We will be there in force
  • philip.theis
    philip.theis Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I'll be in FL for Feb and Mar and plan to be at Hamcation again to support you Tim :-)

• Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    As always, Phil it will be a pleasure to visit and have you at the booth.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Walt, it would be nice to have a get together as they do in Dayton.
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Tim I should be there on Sat look forward to saying Hi would like u to demo flex control Ian
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    No problem on a FlexControl or a Maestro demo.
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    See you on Friday! Will be nice to say thanks in person for all your support.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hands on mini-demo of the Maestro was a privilege. What an excellent unit. image Lovely weather and a fair bit warmer than the -38F at our eldest son's QTH. BTW Tim hinted that some positive new product offerings are just around the corner. 73 Steve. K9ZW
  • dlwarnberg
    dlwarnberg Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    @Tim, very nice meeting you.. keep up the good work... 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.