Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Intermittant TX on certain bands since 1.5 upgrade

Options
Phil M0VSE
Phil M0VSE Member ✭✭
Hi.

Since upgrading my 6300 to 1.5, I have discovered a strange issue that occasionally happens. Certain bands have no power output (this includes the XVTR port which I have a 2M XVTR connected to). I noticed this on 6m, 20m and XVTR and if I press tune or transmit on any phone mode, the RF power and SWR meters don't move at all (the audio level moves as normal on transmit). Other bands seem to work OK when this occurs.

This only seems to happen if the flex is booted from cold. If I then shutdown SSDR and the 6300, everything works as expected (I operated a contest last night and it was fine) but obviously I am concerned that this is either a fault that the upgrade to 1.5 has highlighted or a bug?

I have checked all settings and connections but as I said, I can (at the moment) always fix the problem with a quick reboot so it is unlikely to be a loose connection/dodgy setting....

This has only started happening since I upgraded yesterday.

73 Phil

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.