Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WNB is this a new Noise Blanker in the next SSDR release

N4AB
N4AB Member ✭✭
On Dudley's livestream of todays FlexNet I noticed that his receiver control panel had WNB selected ON (Blue). Is this the wideband noise blanker that has been talked about? Al N4AB

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Careful! With questions like that the natives are going to start getting restless again!
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Those that don't know....well... don't know.  Those who do know, probably won't be able to say (NDA).   We'll all find out when v. 1.5 is released I suppose. 
  • Kg5dwx
    Kg5dwx Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    What is FlexNet and how do I watch?
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    This link might get you started.
    https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/flex-users-net-skisg030iidqy

This link opens todays FlexNet.
    http://original.livestream.com/wa5qpz

73, Jay - NO5J
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Shhhh.... Be very, very quiet. I'm blanking noises.
  •   VE6KWA
    VE6KWA Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Any recording of the live feed for later viewing ?
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    No. But sometimes, when Dudley turns it on, you can catch his Livestream outside of the net hours. It's a cool service he provides - I believe on his personal rig and computer.

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Gerald told us at the W9DXCC who looked over the live setup on display that whatever this actually is (wink) we will really like it! Seems it will set a new standard for others to imitate? 73 Steve K9ZW
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I was right...the natives are starting to stir!
  • Charles - K5UA
    Charles - K5UA Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    What is FDX next to CWX on Dudley's screen? I don't recall seeing that on my current release of SSDR.
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    A replay, or an archive to view at a later time, would make it much easier for all of us in VK and ZL. as UTC minus 6hrs is (very) early morning down here..
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Would guess at Full Duplex? 73 Steve K9ZW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.