Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

HOW ABOUT POSTING YOUR CONTEST RESULTS?

2»

Answers

• km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited July 2015

Not a major contest but very competitive. This was my first full time rtty effort for this contest. Rig 6300, MMTTY, N1MM+, remote tuner and antenna was 130' random wire at 35'. I was able to place 4th in the nation.

• vectorizer
    vectorizer Member ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    I used the K9DUR program, because I thought it was going to be easier than N1MM. However, the K9DUR program is a CPU hog, taking an entire core all the time it's running. Maybe not a big deal if you're at home, but it was killing the battery in my laptop (I operate rover/mobile). N1MM is worth the learning curve, both because it doesn't hog the CPU and because it's integrated so I was able to record WAV files for RoverQTH and have my recorded CQ insert the grid or county I was currently in.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.