Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartCAT a FlexVSP problem on Windows 10

iz7auh
iz7auh Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hello I update to Wisnowd 10 x64 my PC, I make unistal of SMARTSDR, SmartCAT, all port, now after instal SmartSDR I vahe a problem to SmartCAT FlexVSP service, and I have this window error (looking a image)

Please help me to resolve :-(

Comments

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    The steps I have taken when the drivers get errors are to uninstall ALL FlexRadio programs (FlexVSP and SmartSDR). You should get prompted to remove the drivers. Read that screen carefully and I believe you answer No to have the drivers removed. Read it and sure you are selecting the correct response to have them removed fully. Once that is complete just to keep things clean I usually reboot though not technically required. Then re-install everything. Again I reboot to confirm drivers install and start up without any errors.

If that still does not work then you should open a support ticket with FlexRadio.
    https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Frank,  Either the driver is not loaded or the service is not running.  For the driver not loaded, try David's suggestion.  FOr the service not running, use this HelpDesk article to make sure it is configured to start automatically.

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/205000829-Troubleshooting-FlexVSP-Not-Running-Error...
  • Andrew VK5CV
    Andrew VK5CV Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017

Even on Win8.1 I have on occasion had to go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and highlight the FlexVSP service and then choose repair.

Andrew de VK5CV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.