Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Upgrade windows 10 - flex 5000 locking up intermittently

doug.parker
doug.parker Member
Running powersdr 2.7.2 on a flex 5000, works great with windows 7 on a AMD six core and 8G of RAM. Upgraded to windows 10 and it locks up intermittently, can be 5 minutes or an hour. Vac in or out No problems with DPCs, Any pointers would be appreciated 73s Doug g G4DZU

Comments

• Thurman Irving
    edited August 2015
    My setup is working ok with Windows 10, PSDR 2.7.2 and Flex 5000.  I bought a new computer last week as my old one died.  The new computer has an i7 processor with 16GB RAM; it came with Windows 8.1 and I upgraded it to Windows 10 before loading anything.  I moved the old firewire card over and loaded PSDR 2.7.2, VAC 4.12, WSJT-X, vspMgr, DDUTIL, etc.  It took a while to get it all configured, but it is working very well so far.  Regrets, not much help for you Doug.
    73s
    Thurman, AA5KK

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.