Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Adaptive pre distortion on a 6500

13»

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Howard, I bet they have that all thought out, and I bet Steve has an external box as you said before to connect an amp to the Flex for sampling. But I expect this new amp will have it all
  • Ed baker
    Ed baker Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Good call .
    Thanking or recognizing ALAN's feat is what the entire intent is period .
    it directly involves a quest for improvement .

I recognized an event that those Agitating are not capable of even perceiving.

And in true human nature I strike back .

I would like to think that we all want better . and if it is not within the status quo continue the quest .
  • k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    It's obvious (and tedious) .  NTL it was good for a chuckle or two.
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Bill, one man's **** is another man's truth. And, btw, that cuts both ways.
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I did not know profanity was accepted here.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    profanity?
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    "****" "notice this ****", is this not considered profanity?
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    So, do you have anything to add to this thread Burt?
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    By calling attention to the profanity I was hoping that the tenor would return to being professional, as most hams are. After all on the air most recoil at profanity. Was I wrong?
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I will not debate what is profanity with you. I was hoping you could add to the topic being discussed. Have a nice eve Burt
  • James Whiteway
    edited July 2015
    I wouldn't debate it either. BUT, I do agree with Burt, a lot of people consider
    the words he quoted as profanity. And as such, do not add to the content of
    a public discussion. I normally overlook it myself as it seems so many people
    use it and make it a part of their daily language. Some folks, but not all, consider
    it as a indicator of a person's language skills. (or lack there of)
    Either way, it does seem, (to me and apparently to Burt as well) to take away from
    the topic at hand rather than enhance it.
    james
    WD5GWY

• Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I know!: Let's talk politics next!! And THEN we can talk about religion!
  • James Whiteway
    edited July 2015
    Cool !!!! :-)

• Ed baker
    Ed baker Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    From another source GUYS !!!! "Alan ,K2WS and I were again on 3630 along with BLANK "GO Figure" yesterday testing Alan's circuit. " PURPOSELY Left out the calls to prevent insanity from spreading from the border guards . Again Congratulations to ALAN for this feat GUYS Its OK to want better .

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.