Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

using two screens

John
John Member ✭✭
I now have two monitors hooked up but now have some problem with which I need help. How does one get say the flex software too be on the bottom screen and the desktop on the other. What are the setting I need to perform on both monitors, if any?

thanks

Answers

• Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    John,
    Set it up to your preference .....  Adjust your screen to whatever size you feel comfortable ... there is no set rules.  
    I used 3 monitors and I place the radio on the left monitor, since my peripheral views is closer to that area; using around 2 third of the screen for that and the rest to for items I frequently use. Another monitor for the software and finally the third monitor for logging etc... 
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ok, well I got it now working, but I need to change the screen resolution on the monitoe screen which has my cctv cams on it. There is nothing in the menu system of that monitor to adjust this. I may have to live with it.
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    John,
    You can adjust the size of your monitors, by minimizing the GUI on the upper right corner  next to the X to close that page.  If the page takes the entire screen, you should see that there are 2 square little boxes one on top of the other.  Click on it and the GUI should be half the size of the previous display. Then you could take the edge and stretch it to a size that you like.  And you could do the same for the bottom on that page.
    That is how I manage to place so many items on one monitor.  
    If you like we can do it over the phone and we can get it going to meet your needs.   
    I will be home this afternoon around 1PM EST ... I'm in Florida...
    Check QRZ.COM for my email and send me your number and I will call you when I return. 73...
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Mine was a bit different in that I had to click on the intel graphics software and then select the monitor screen which then allowed me to change the screen resolution. Thanks for thew help and its all running fb right now. This is the first time I have done this even though I started off with the ohio c1p computer with 4k then later 8k ram back in ...'er way way back...hi.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.