Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

did anyone video the Flex breakfast ??

Simon Lewis
Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
wonder if anyone was videoing the breakfast at Dayton??  Be interested to see it :) 

Answers

• Steve N4LQ
    Steve N4LQ Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    was bender there?
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    That's benders brother...Flexo!!! :)
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2020
    We didn't allow customers to come and watch us eat breakfast ;-)

If you mean the banquet, I do not think it was recorded.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    It probably WAS breakfast for our friends from across the pond!  
  • Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    The Banquet was sensational.  I got to talk with one of the software engineers.  What great wealth of knowledge.  The speakers were outstanding.  Even though I wasn't one of the two winners of a Maestro. I had a wonderful time.  Thanks for the update on future units and software.
  • Ted_Spiegel_NX6C
    Ted_Spiegel_NX6C Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Next year perhaps a "pay per view" would provide the interesting presentations to those of us who cannot attend?  The income could help defray the cost of the videography and bandwidth.  hmmm, maybe a pin?  "FlexVideo attendee"? :-)

Ted
    NX6C
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    hmm no not breakfast .... the other thing :) ROFL :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.