Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Unhandled Error SSDR 1.4

Steve N4LQ
Steve N4LQ Member ✭✭
edited July 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Tried to shut down SSDR 1.4 and got this error. Happened twice over the past week on 2 different rigs...6300 and now the 6500. Running Win 8.1 as usual....same for past year. Just started with 1.4. I'm trying to paste a screen shot here but don't see a way.

Comments

• Raf
    Raf Member
    edited March 2017
    Seems as though quite a few guys had the same error show up. I saw that under Related Conversations with Tim saying it will be added to the bug report.
  • Walt
    Walt Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Just sent Flex a screen shot of the error I got this evening.  I have had this happen several times and it seems to be after the radio and SmartSDR has been running for over a week.  This time it happened after I was doing some profile changes.  The error was about not being able to Sort.

My first report to Fex this evening did not seem to work so I sent another - hope they do not think I am bugging them over this. image

• Steve N4LQ
    Steve N4LQ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I had also been playing with the memory channels and profile. 
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Drag the image into the text window.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    This specific UHE will be fixed in the next release of SmartSDR.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Without the error text, I can't comment on Steve's specific issue.
  • Steve N4LQ
    Steve N4LQ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

• Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    That is one of the errors we have fixed in the next release of SmartSDR.
  • Walt
    Walt Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Thanks Tim, for the quick response - you are number one in customer satisfaction.  I am glad there is a process to get you the information Flex needs to identify the problems.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.