Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Radio.MemoryList Returns Empty Collection

K9DUR
K9DUR Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR API

I have several memories set up in SmartSDR v1.4.0.  However, reading the Radio.MemoryList property returns an empty collection.

In my code, SSDR is a class that wraps FlexLib & SSDR.CurrentRadio is set to the currently connected radio.

After executing the statement:

Dim NrMem As Integer = SSDR.CurrentRadio.MemoryList.Count

The value of NrMem is "0" & SSDR.CurrentRadio.MemoryList is an empty collection.

What am I missing?

73, Ray, K9DUR

Answers

• rfoust
    rfoust Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Maybe put in a debug line there to verify that you are definitely connected to the radio at that point, and also check and see if you get back a count from any of the other lists, like SSDR.CurrentRadio.ProfileMicList.Count ?

• K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017

Robbie,

Thanks.  I appear to be connected, but cannot see any of the other collections.  I opened one of my other programs (which is working) & am able to see them.  So, I just need to figure out what I am not doing in the new program.

Everyone can disregard this thread.

73, Ray, K9DUR

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2017
    Ray, It sounds like you may be checking the MemoryList immediately after connecting to the radio. It takes some time after connecting to fill out the all of the structures with the data sent from the radio. You might try a delay after connecting or subscribe to he MemoryAdded event.
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016

Eric,

Thanks.  That was it. 

73, Ray, K9DUR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.