Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

V1.4 works fine

Options
Takeshi Yamada
Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
edited April 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
It works fine, but I noticed a minor bug.
   XIT/RIT  -1009X is displayed as -1009 (LSB omitted).
   Network Diagnostics window is different from what is in the user guide?

Sidetone with CW at REMOTE I commented before was my mistake.  It gives sidetone with CWX and it is the right behavior.  

Thank you FRS for your big effort.

73 de JI1BNU
Ken Yamada

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I suspect this is a DPI scaling issue as it displays correctly on my screen.  It is possible that there is a localization issue too.  Are using yous a Japanese language version of Windows?
  • Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yes, I am using Ja version of Win 9.1 on 4K display (3840 x 2160) .  Tried some display setup, changing text font size etc. did not help.
    Maybe it is because of the font it is using.   I pointed the same question before with v1.2.
    It is expanded to 5 digits and it may not be so confusing.

Thank you Tim.

• Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Tim, i will check today later on my 5K with Win10 and report further here
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It may be the fonts in the Ja version of Windows.  Can you take a screen shot of the RIT indicator @ -10090 so I can see how it is changed?
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks.
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Everything OK displayed on my iMAC 5k with split over 10khz - > Takeshi, check you Video drivers or ability of OS to support 4K-5K

iMAC 5K -> Parallels-> Win 10 Technical Preview
  • Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Tim
       Here it is.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thank you for the screen shot.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.