Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DDUTIL 3.0 and FLEX 1.4 not sure what is wrong

Options
James Kennedy-WU5E
James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Temp of the radio is sky high now, how come , radio feel cool to the touch. but the Temp reads 1,937.0 C

Answers

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Sounds like you need to update to latest version of DDUtil.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Make sure to download and install the latest version.

http://k5fr.com/DDUtilV3wiki/index.php?title=Download

Version 3.1.0.17 http://k5fr.com/binary/DDUtil31017_Setup.zip

IMPORTANT Make sure to take screenshots of your current configuration before you install as the new DDUtil will wipe the settings.
  • James Kennedy-WU5E
    James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options

thanks working like a champ now

Jim

• Anthony Bowyer
    Anthony Bowyer Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Glad you posted this! I have 3.09.**** and it kept telling me I had the latest ver, so I suspect the autoupdate has a bit of an issue (in the prev version). Several changes with the later version I notice that could be useful.
  • Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You are lucky since stell melts at around 1,500 C. Could have been a real mess.
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Version 3.1.0.17 is not without it's own problems.  It occasionally becomes disconnected and Mode becomes inop (greyed out) and the mode can not be changed.  To fix this,  go into settings and then save out of setting and that will reset the Mode button.  As for disconnection, DDUtil must be shutdown and restarted.  Everything else works fine.
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Since it breaks your current installation it's best that the non-autoupdate happens the way it was planned to, it's not a bug, or an accident, but an intentional safety feature. So that you would have the option to read the release notes and ask questions, and decide when you had the free time to do the upgrade.image

73, Jay - NO5J

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.