Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to change screen to Quarters?

Dan -- KC4GO
Dan -- KC4GO Member
edited April 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I'm setting up WSPR to do 4 bands at at time... I want the screen to be in quarters but can't seem to get it there.
The stacked Pan-adapter makes them to narrow. I can make one large and thirds at the bottom but for this activity quarter screen would be great.
I've attached a mock-up of what it would look like. This is a cut/paste job thanks to Photo Shop... I know I can't have three B slices :)

Flex 6500 software version 1.3.8.126

Thanks
Dan

Answers

• AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017

I use a 22 inch monitor and this is what I can get it to do.

yes it is squashed a bit from top to bottom. So yes it is L=wide H=short

Still large enough though except side panel is now not all in view.

A bigger monitor might mitigate this don't no for sure. Maybe someone with bigger than

22 inch will have some input.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.