Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone, found the Waveform API?

WA6FXT Mike
WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
edited February 2017 in SmartSDR API

I'm looking for the Waveform API. I found, downloaded, built and tested the SmartSDR API (FlexLib.dll); now, I'm looking to do some Waveform API testing and have not been able to locate the Waveform API.

Also, can someone tell me/us what SW toolset is used for the Waveform API? ARM, DeVinci, TI DSP and where to get it?

Thanks!

73's de Mike

Answers

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2017
    Mike,

Some information is available on the FlexRadio ADP page here: http://www.flexradio.com/amateur-products/flex-6000-signature-series/smartsdr-api/.  This will lead you to the public github repo for the waveform example.

We are still working towards releasing the environment for developing an application to run inside the radio.  For the time being, you can develop similar code to run on the PC or a different platform (we have one example running on a Beagle **** Black, for example).  Let us know if you have further questions.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.