Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

5th Flex Radio

Burch - K4QXX
Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
I bought a 6300 back in the summer which was my 4th Flex radio (1000, 1500, and a 5000A).  I am one of the users who has been complaining about the NB in SmartSDR but I have so much faith in the flex team that it will get fixed in 1.5, I bought my 5th Flex radio yesterday.  Soon I will be the happy owner of a 6500.  So if anyone is interested in a slightly used 6300, let me know offline.   My email address is my callsing @arrl.net  Can't wait to get the new 6500.

Burch
K4QXX

Comments

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Congrats, Burch.
    So you finally yielded to "Slice Envy!:  ha ha.
    I have loved my 6500 since August, 2013, and it keeps getting better!
    I am really looking forward to 1.4 & 1.5!

See you on the bands!

Ken - NM9P
  • Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Slice Envy definitely played a part in the decision!  I run a HF amp and a separate 6 meter amp and I also use a 10Mhz reference so the extra connections on the 6500 also played a big part.
  • Frank Triche
    Frank Triche Member
    edited December 2014

Hi Burch... I did the same thing bought a 6300 and loved it so much decided to upgrade to the 6500 ... what a great rig... Congrats...

Frank.. N5WJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.