Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

little power

I am sure that I am missing something very simple. Turned on my 6300 today, receive was fine but when I hit "tune" to check my external antenna tuner I could hear the rig key but no power. I checked the power slider and it was at 100%. Sometimes I could get 7-8 watts other times nothing. This went on for 20 minutes or so while I was checking to see what I had done wrong. Then out of nowhere I was getting full power. My power supply was not sagging and had plenty of juice so I ruled that out. Any ideas of how I am twarting myself?
Kevin

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020

My guess is, and it's a stab in the dark, that you, like so many, have RF in the shack issues. It would be suggested that connect your Flex to a dummy load and see if this corrects the problem.

Jim, K6QE

• Mark Erbaugh
    Mark Erbaugh Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    By any chance had you adjusted the transmit filter bandwidth. It is possible to filter out the frequency that the Flex uses to generate the tuning RF so that little or no RF is generated.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.