Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My Flex-6500 displays an error when booting up. SHUTTING DOWN... ERROR PSH1V5-2.66

W6NEK
W6NEK Member
Suddenly upon powering turning on my Flex-6500 this morning the transceiver fails the boot sequence and displays the error following error message" SHUTTING DOWN... ERROR PSH1V5-2.66. At this point the Flex blinks a RED LED 3 times with a short delay then repeats the RED LED flashing sequence. 1 have checked power, network connection, etc. Can anyone give me a hint as to where to translate this code so I have an idea what to fix or have fixed?
Many thanks for your input,
Frank - W6NEK

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I believe the error message is complaining about an internal power regulator voltage that is dead or out of spec..  I fyou have not alreardy done so remove DC from the radio for a couple of minutes and try again..  If it still fails, open a support ticket with the flex help desk.

AL, K0VM
  • Steve - M3SXA
    Steve - M3SXA Member
    edited February 2015
    There is a similar posting here, not identical error number but could not see if they had a fix!

http://tinyurl.com/n9sf6un

Its on this forum but the long link did not show so converted it to a short one...
    And as Al said above looks like a support ticket jobby..
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    The three flashing red LEDs indicate that the firmware is crashing.  I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    When I turn off all power to the Flex from my Power supply I believe that is the message I see along with a Red Power light till all power is removed.

Ian
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Ian - As indicated above, if you are having a similar issue, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket. Opening a HelpDesk support ticket will ensure our highest level of customer service we can provide.  For details on how to submit a HelpDesk support ticket, please refer to the following URL: http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118688-How-to-Submit-a-Request-for-Technical-Supp...  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.