Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

where do I find the SN of my Flex5K?

I can't find any sticker or label that actually says "Serial Number"
I do find a label "Rohs 2708 2182 on the back of the Flex 5K

Answers

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    You can see it in PSDR I believe, go to the Setup window and look in the General tab. Its in there somewhere I think!
  • Jerry Shirar
    Jerry Shirar Member
    edited January 2016
    Bring up PSDR without the 5000A powered and the screen will show the S/N for the unit.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    2708-2182 fits the serial number format for a FLEX-5000
  • Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    It's probably a good idea to make up a sticker or a label with your serial number and stick it on the bottom of the rig.  That way, if you're ever unable to bring up SSDR or PSDR, you still have the number.
  • Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    Thanks I don't have the radio setup and obviously bringing up PSDR won't work.
    Thanks Tim, I was pretty sure but none of the paperwork actually listed the SN.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.