Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Something missing from my flex station

Knew there was something missing lolimageimage

Comments

• Tony Hateley
    Tony Hateley Member
    edited February 2015
    imageimage
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    hello,  , veiled the solution maybe has my problems... the bottle of whisky, I am going to try 
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    A good British ale is the only way to radiate. None of the sort of stuff, that if you sent a sample to a lab, they would tell you your camel was pregnant.

Cheers, nazdrovya, sláinte, le'chayim etc
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Tony, i think your two pics indicate VFO B and VFO A setup :-) ,
    BTW why Flex control and mouse are not follow for.... :-)

Na zdorovie ! (На здоровье !) Good setup !

One of My setup - Nothing more!:

• Tony Hateley
    Tony Hateley Member
    edited February 2015

nice imac sergey

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Sergey, nice setup. Love your Mac.
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Just like mine Sergey!   27" iMac, 3.5 GHz P7, OSX 10.10 Yosemite running Parallels 10 (Windows 8.1).
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    On pics is imac 27 from 2010, but waiting already upgrade - imac27 5k 4GHz, lets see how it will run
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    On pics is imac 27 from 2010, but waiting already upgrade - imac27 5k 4GHz, lets see how it will run
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Looking forward to hear reports on how your new 5k iMac works, Sergey!  I'm truly jealous!  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.