Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

A must read

2»

Comments

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Why oh why won't the women leave us at home? I have a bad back so *cannot* go shopping. That is why I worry about having by back fixed next month - I will lose my 'get out of jail' card. I don't know why call it 'shopping', they should call it 'dithering' and 'not deciding'.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Guy It's a perfect example of the Random Walk My life saver is ipad remote DXing via the 6700.
  • JB
    JB Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    My solution? Take my wife shopping for my stuff...oh wait she is a HAM too...
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Jon - I recommend taking her shopping here: http://cart.flexradio.com/

:-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.