Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

dax input device

Options
KK6BEB
KK6BEB Member
edited February 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I only see "MIC" and "ACC" as input devices in "P/CW" window using SmartSDR 1.3.8.126.

I have everything else configured correctly. Not sure why dax isn't an available input device.

Answers

• Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Go into Device Manager.  Expand sound video and game controllers.  Look for DAX.  If it isn't there, it didn't get installed.  If that's the case, I would completely un-install SSDR, re-boot, and re-install it.

Good luck.

Steve
    W6SDM
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Options
    imageimage. It's not in the drop down there, you can select it separately. Also, don't forget to select it in the flag for your chosen slice.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.