Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Bad synchronism between smartsdr and RX

iz7auh
iz7auh Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I want to point out that recently known that after a few minutes of the synchronism between smartsdr and the reception is not good in the spectrum I see signs slow compared to voice, often the connection drops, from what could be the problem? my computer is an Intel quad-core video card with 1GB of DDR3 of Memory video and RAM 8Gb DDR3 on board of mainboard .

Comments

• N7BCP
    N7BCP Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Although I agree one gb of ram is not enough, I have eight gb and an i7 processor and I have also seen the delayed wave form on the pan when compared to the RX audio and also experience the radio disconnects.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This is a known and previously reported issue with SSDR v1.3.8.  We should have a fix for it in the next release of SmartSDR.
  • N7BCP
    N7BCP Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Thats excellent news, both of these issues are being fixed?
  • Jim Hawkins / K2JHV
    edited January 2015
    This saves me the trouble of also reporting the same problem on my system.  Glad the fix is coming.  I notice this on transmit also.  Display of modulation or keying is delayed from action.

• iz7auh
    iz7auh Member ✭✭
    edited October 2014
    THANKS FOR A GOOD NEWS, BUT ETA FOR A NEW RELEASE?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.