Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX activation for transmit

Options
DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited January 2017 in New Ideas
Just upgraded SSDR to 1.3.8. All seemed well, but the rig would key and no power would be produced from my data programs. Much head-scratching and swearing later, it turned out the DAX button in the transmit panel (P/CW tab) had become deselected. I don't know if that happened during the upgrade as I never (knowingly) turn it off.

Maybe another senior moment? Just posting this here in case it helps somebody.

Comments

• Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I had the same problem about a week ago.
    It's not obvious when you need screen real estate and have part of the DAX Control Panel covered.
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

I routinely saw this issue with v1.3.0.  I normally leave my 6700 on 24/7.  Often in the morning when I go to check into the  Indiana Digital Traffic Net , I will have no output.  Problem is always that TX on DAX1 has become deselected.

73, Ray, K9DUR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.