Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Using 2 meters with the 6700

2»

Answers

• Mike W8MM
    Mike W8MM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    One could use an HF/6-meter duplexer attached to a single antenna port and let the duplexer sort out which bands from which antenna proceed to the rig.  

Duplexer common port to 6700 Antenna Port, duplexer 6-meter port to 6-meter antenna, and duplexer HF port to HF antenna.

Simple!
  • Keith Ferguson
    edited August 2015
    I'm doing exactly what Mike, W8MM suggests, but for 70 MHz (in the UK) and with a 6500. I combine the 70MHz receive antenna with the HF antenna in a diplexer, which lets me monitor 5MHz (or any other HF band) at the same time as 70 MHz. I drive a 70MHz PA via the transverter port. The HF antenna is used for HF transmit, the diplexer steers the RF down the correct feeder.

Works a treat.

Keith, G8ELA

• Larry Davis
    Larry Davis Member ✭✭
    edited October 2014
    i got one works great i order the 222 and the 432 from down east now

• Larry Davis
    Larry Davis Member ✭✭
    edited October 2014
    yes mine took 5 weeks i think

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.