Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX IQ Channels

DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
What are these used for? For the first time, I saw something in the lower half of my DAX control panel and I could switch that channel on and data would flow.  I think they are unprocessed data but what can I do with it?

TIA

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Guy,
      With proper software, you could use DAX IQ to decode a whole band of signals...  Example: CW Skimmer can decode ALL CW signals in a 192 Khz bandwidth..   Other possiblities exist but the software does not.
      AL, K0VM
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Guy,
    If you operate CW, the CW Skimmer integration using SDR-Bridge works well and uses the DAX IQ channels.  It is a great tool and you can find more information at this link and others:

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/sdr_bridge_1_0_1_available_for_download

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com
  • np2g
    np2g Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    OK on this medium type in DAX IQ (Search)   and please read all  the responses  .I  think all your questions will be answered .  
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I was just puzzled to see that one of the DAXIQ fields was automatically populated. Thanks for the info.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Will do <face palm>.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.