Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ppt TAPR DCC Austin TX presentations available?

Ken N9VV
Ken N9VV Member ✭✭
edited January 2017 in SmartSDR API
I just finished watching the EXCELLENT DCC presentations at TAPR DCC in Austin, TX.
I would love to have the ppt slides to review and follow the presentation when I watch it again. Are the presentation ppt files available from Steve or Graham? and what was presented by Gerald at the evening Banquet?
thank you VERY much for making these presentations available,
73 de Ken N9VV

Answers

• Jim    W3IPO
    Jim W3IPO Member
    edited October 2014
    Ken,
    I checked the HamRadioNow.com site and do not see the presentations there.
    Is there another source?
    Jim
    W3IPO
  • Jim    W3IPO
    Jim W3IPO Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks much
    W3IPO
  • Ken N9VV
    Ken N9VV Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Thanks Richard, but we need the slides themselves. Many of the slides show a WEB addresses or Wiki and it was not possible to copy it down onto a notepad during the presentation. If we can get hardcopy (electronic PowerPoint) slides, then we will have all the information and the BIG benefit of reading and listening again to the excellent YouTube Video presented by the ARVN.
    thank you for the solid YouTube links.
    cheers,
    73 de Ken N9VV
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Yup - understand.   I thought I put the line:

"For those that did not see the videos - here are the links!"

Obviously not enough coffee when I posted.

Would love to see the slides too.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    easy to get copies of the slides... I watched it on my ipad - snapped pictures of the screen, on a PC... watch the video - hit shift Print Screen for any slides you want
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    They were a little dark..... but yeah - I kept pausing and doing screenshots and then enhancing in Photoshop.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.