Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Missing part in box ( rack mount plate )

Options
VE2MBT
VE2MBT Member

Just receive my new 6500 Flex, AWESOME radio but.......... can't wait to see if the service will be as great as the radio by it self... //// i have received the radio with factory accessories from Flex ( handle and rackmount ) The "rackmount kit" miss 1 side plate to install it.

Sorry to post HERE, but after 2 e-mails to FLEX to let them know for the missing part, NO REPLY, NO ANSWER, I have invested money in a complete rackmount solution, i have paid for the rack mount kit but i can't do NOTHING with it...  i'am LUCKY, i bought this radio from Radioworld, i have the BEST SERVICE in the world from them, they work hard for me, but, if it didn't move on the FLEX side, there is not much we can do !!! Who can help me for that, does it ever happend to someone else ??

Comments

• VE2MBT
    VE2MBT Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

BTW, i REALLY don't care to pay for the missing plate, even if NOT radioworld or my fault. (The little white box was properly packed AND taped so no chance it fall in transport) All i want is to install my radio !!!!!!!!!!!

• Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Perhaps a phone call to their office is in order?  We all love email - but sometimes talking a person on the phone gets a little more done.

http://www.flexradio.com/about-us/contact-us/
  • VE2MBT
    VE2MBT Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Ok Solved, lack of communiction between all the party :-)   but a phone call helped a LOT !!!   ( thank's Richard) Radioworld called FLEX and ask them to ship me DIRECTLY the missing plate. it's on it's way. We were not informed the plate have been shipped since wednesday... :-) So, it seem the service is as good as the radio....

• Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Good to hear.  I would be surprised to hear of Flex ever leaving anyone hanging high and dry.  It's just not their way.   And welcome to the world of the 6000 series.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Emails easily get lost in the ether... or dumped into the spamfile for no apparent reason.  I have had conversations with the same person at the same email address for years, and then sometimes one of his emails will get SPAM-trashed.  I periodically check the spamfile just to make sure something important hasn't disappeared.

Glad you got things sorted out.
    and Welcome Marc-Andre, to the FLEX family!

Ken - NM9P

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.