Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone got archive software as i am having no joy getting it from the guys at FLEX

M0ZOL
M0ZOL Member
Has anyone got archive software as I am having no joy getting it from the guys at FLEX.
They have only one version available now for the SDR-1000 .

Comments

• Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    Not sure what you need. What kind of Archive Software do you need.
    Not sure what you mean.
    Software to back up Flex SmartSDR?

Or do you need an earlier version of PSDR?

• M0ZOL
    M0ZOL Member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the response.
    There seems to have been a clean up on the FLEX site and links to the software downloads needed links are broken not exist anymore.
    I would like please versions:
    Best regards,
  • Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    How many threads do you need to ask about this? If you have contacted Flex and they told you what was available you need to give it up.

Jon...kf2e

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.