Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CWX how about a clear button

np2g
np2g Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Well CWX  with the exception of a few pro signs works pretty well

How about providing a clear  for those blue boxes/// instead of   turning the radio off and re booting it.

A simple function  (Clear) And you start all over .

You have (copy ),(back space), (EXC) but no CLEAR transmitted (Blue display)???

0 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I am away from the rig at present, but if I remember correctly, you can right click in the blue box and get a "clear" option.  This may only be a clear of the transmitted history, but it should work with unsent text.  Also, I think a "highlight" and backspace will clear out untransmitted text, too.
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Here it is......

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

• np2g
    np2g Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    OK  looked at just about every key ****
     Mouse works  ' Clears  that Little blue box      Highlight  backspace does not. 

Well that solves it Thank you All

Back to CW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.