Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Will Flex consider creating a suite of software aimed at the flex product which is configured for sm

Dale KB5VE
Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in New Ideas
I believe with the overwhelming support and purchasing of the new flex 6000 series and the many new owners of the handed down powersdr radios there is a market for software which is configured for these radios and are easily set me by even a novice new ham. This suite could include all the current digital modes, cw send and receive Rtty and logging programs. I know this is a big step but I believe people who buy a 2700,4700 and 7700 dollar radio would come out of pocket to buy quality software which is designed to take advantage of this software. Really most people are using the free software and with mixed results, the ole saying " You get what you pay for"! This is no dig at the great hams who have developed this free software, I have always donated or tried to donate, yes some refuse donations so I always give them a big southern thank you. They have built some great software but most is still aimed at the analog big knob radios and do not mention Dax. Right now we have v12 high performance race cars running on 83 octane fuel, I want to get the 110 stuff. Burn rubber and show out. The teenager in me!!!!!! Anyone else want this?
0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019

Dale this was addressed.

if I remember correctly an earlier issue of the forum asked a similar question.  Check it; I believe that Tim or Steve answered this question.

• Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Did not see it when I started the thread.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.