Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Demo APF Audio Peaking Filter on Flex 6300

Steve N4LQ
Steve N4LQ Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows

Comments

• Jim Bryce W5HFS
    Jim Bryce W5HFS Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Great demonstration, thanks. I congratulate Flex yet again, and this time for finishing the reinvention of the National SelectOJect. Earlier the Ject notch was implemented, and now the Select peak function is up and running. At last the 6000 series has caught up with my first receiver, a National NC-125, vintage 1952. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. ;-)
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Steve,
    Nice video.  The signal in the video appears to be about S5 and 10 dbm above the noise.  I've found for weaker signals that are closer to the noise level the APF could use more gain.   Here is a link to the idea to add a control to provide a gain control.

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/ssdr_v1_2_apf_could_use_more_gain_it_seems_diminish...

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

Mockup showing the suggested control to provide a GAIN control.

• Dan KB6NU
    Dan KB6NU Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    The APF on my Flex 6400 works great! Is there any documentation anywhere that describes how it works?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.