Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Does anyone know the 6000 series font type ? Working on a customized wallpaper and Ham Radio Deluxe

DK1EY
DK1EY Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Does anyone know the font type/typography, which is used in the SSDR software? Is it a free one that can be used for such reasons?

I am working on some customized 6000 series wallpapers for the desktop and a dedicated Ham Radio Deluxe Theme fitting to the SSDR software.

Any ideas?

vy 73
Tom
DK1EY

Answers

• Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    You can pull all the descriptions and font sizes with a WPF Snoop application that will let you drill down into the Application and target a specific control at which point you can get the information you need.

http://snoopwpf.codeplex.com/

I use this for gleaning information about the UI and data points when writing my own utils.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2019
    The font is s-napoa.ttf
  • DK1EY
    DK1EY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Many thanks, Tim!
  • DK1EY
    DK1EY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Richard! Many Thanks for the input.

vy 73
    Tom
    DK1EY
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    And Final result was?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.