Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

AGC threshold persistence

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited November 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is anyone else having an issue with AGC-T persistence?  This should be by band.  But anytime I turn the radio on it seems like AGC-T is bumped to 65 instead of what It was last set to on that band.

Tnx
Greg
AB7R

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Greg,
      AGC-T persistence per band does seem to work for me.. Most of the time.... That said.. there does seem to be conditions/sequences of events where persistence in general does not return the radio to the expected condition following a shut down..

AL, K0VM
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    I wish the AGC-T did not change when switching between Fast/Med/Slow and OFF.

I don't know if it is intended to have persistence on the level of:
    AGC-T slider 25% on 40 meters when AGC-T on MED 
    and
    AGC-T slider 50% on 40 meters when AGC-T OFF
    But that seems to be what we have and it is not what I would prefer.

The AGC-T slider should be persistent regardless of the AGC-T OFF/SLOW.MED/FAST setting.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have written this up as a software defect and put it in the developer's bug tracker for additional investigation.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.