Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Where is the link for the Roadmap update released 5/27/2014

Options
Ernest - W4EG
Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

Tim mentioned that there is a new Roadmap released six or seven hours ago. 

I have clicked everywhere and checked the Flex website and I have not found it.

Answers

• Stan VA7NF
    Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Click the word "here" in Steve's announcement.

• Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Is not this that Steve pointed?
    I feel a little bit disappointed.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

Thank you Takeshi,

Never saw the light blue "here"  Otherwise, I would never think clicking there!

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You can always download the latest version of the SmartSDR Product Roadmap from the FlexRadio web site on the Downloads page.  Just expand SmartSDR for Windows and the the Documents folder.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.