Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What could this be?

2»

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    "Dayton Deals for those of us not able to go!???  ;-)"

That is the plan.  Check the On-Line Store later next week.
  • Ken W9IE
    Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    It's a Monitor/Keyboard that plugs into the USB Port on the 6000 Series
    You will no longer need an external PC
  • WQ5C
    WQ5C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Google says:

It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on May 4, 2014 09:31:54 GMT.

And they know everything.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    When in doubt, ask the Google.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    But then, sometimes Google cache pages sometimes show pages that were put up for a second, but were full of mistakes, taken down, and bear no actual relation to reality.....they can even be intentionally planted pages to mislead industrial spies.  Hmmmmm.  (;P)
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Those spiders come once a month to several times a day, depending on the popularity of the site....   so it had to be up for a good few hours for the spider to index it....   planted or not, all good advertising!
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019

WAIT... WAIT GUYS, GALS, BOYS AND GIRLS.

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT... FLEXRADIO SYSTEM HOME PAGE HAS A PICTURE OF THE SECRET ITEM FOR SALE TOMORROW!

YES, YOU CAN FINALLY SEE WHAT IT IS... "THE HATS THAT THE BOYS ARE WEARING"... IS THE ANSWER.

:) ...L O L

• Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Darn,  Ernest figured it out. :-)
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015

Did I win the prize?

• Mike W8MM
    Mike W8MM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Those hats look so much like "Dayton Flea Market Hats" that I've seen for the past 30 years ;~)
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Mike - but they are resonant on 13cm!
  • Charlie, WA3UTC
    Charlie, WA3UTC Member ✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Dearest Tim old Buddy and Pal;  If I buy another radio my wife will ask for a Divorce.  I do need my laundry done and dinner every once in awhile.  Hummm what to do, what to do....  Boy, I sure do love my Flex radios and the Chinese lady at the laundry would love the extra business.  McDonalds is not that far away.... I think I might just have worked out the plan..... Where do I sign up Tim?
  • Mike W8MM
    Mike W8MM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Well, IDK about 13 cm.  They look sort of "top-loaded monopole" to me.  Maybe the mil-radio guys can make them work for 30-88 MHz with a little inspiration?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.