Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

console.writeline on disconnect()?

rfoust
rfoust Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR API

When calling radio.disconnect(), it looks like there might be a console.writeline somewhere in the code.  Any chance that can be removed? :-)  I can't find a way to cast it to void or send it (easily) to null or anything.  Not a big thing, just an annoyance.  Looks like it is printed twice if there is an active connection to the radio, but only once if there isn't an active connection already established.

Thanks!

-Robbie

Answers

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2017
    Robbie,

There are a handful of debug printouts like this in the FlexLib source.  You can safely comment them without issue.  Usually they are Debug.WriteLine calls so that they don't end up in release code.  This one looks like it was in Console.WriteLine as we were testing a condition that only happened in Release mode.

I have commented this one in our source so this shouldn't appear in future updates to the library.  Thanks for catching this and let us know if you have any additional questions.
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Line 136

D:Visual Studio 2013flexlibFlexLib_APICatCatMain.cs(136): Console.WriteLine("Radio removed: " + radio.ToString());
  • rfoust
    rfoust Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Thanks Eric, I appreciate it! :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.