Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexControl tuning problem

Marty Ruszala
Marty Ruszala Member
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have a Flex 3000 with a Flexcontrol. Tuning is okay on all bands except 6 meters. When tuning, it sounds like a buzzer going off and the pitch changes with the speed of the tuning. I'm using it with an i7 Dell Laptop and Windows 7. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have changed this post to a problem topic and converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution. If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    This topic has been solved in Zendesk
  • Steve Walker
    Steve Walker Member
    edited September 2016
    I have the same issue with mine and turning using the FC in 6m, what was the resolution?

Steve
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    This was converted to a defect report and the HelpDesk ticket placed onto a "solved" state to close it.  Technically the issue has not been "solved".  Sorry for the confusion in the classification and disposition of the issue.
  • Reg
    Reg Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Part of the beauty of the FLEX Community is that we Flexers have the opportunity to learn from the FRS staff AND from other Flexers.  When the disposition of an issue which was originally posted as a problem is subsequently posted as "this issue was resolved in the Zendesk," the Flex Community loses the learning opportunity.  Clearly, we don't need to hear details about resolutions which found errors in setup, problems with cabling, etc. In those cases we could be told something like, "This issue was resolved in the Zendesk and was caused by a configuration issue."  On the other hand, if a new software problem, workaround, or known software bug was encountered we could be given a very short description of the defect or workaround.  This suggestion is offered in pursuit of adding value to the Flex Community.

• Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    Reg - I appreciate your suggestion.  When appropriate, if a problem is solved in the HelpDesk (Zendesk) that is a benefit to the community, it will be posted to the Community.
  • Reg
    Reg Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Tim:

Thanks

Reg

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.