Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Closing SSDR 1.1.3 does not stop radio

KY6LA_Howard
KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Just installed SSDR 1.1.3. on 6700 W7-64  Closing SSDR does not stop the radio from receiving.   When I re-open SSDR it now shows 2 Panadaptors Open

Comments

• Keith - AE5XN
    Keith - AE5XN Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Noticed this too.  My receive audio continues to come out of the speaker jack of my 6700, even after exiting V1.1.3.  Running Windows 8.1 Pro.

Keith - AE5XN
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015

Not seeing the same on a 6500 with V1.1.3 - Win 8 Pro.

Nothing out of Speaker or Headphones when SSDR is closed.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This looks like a software defect as I am seeing it on my 6700.  I have entered this behavior in as a bug report for further investigation.
  • James Nelson
    James Nelson Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    This was an issue with my 6700 for the 1st few days, this now seems to have fixed itself. My workaround was reopen SmartSDR then close for a second time however as mentioned it has resolved itself. NOTE the symptom was a "buzzing" crackling sound that accompanied this strange behavior similar in sound to the WWV calibration noise.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.