Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Old support community

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in Third-Party Software
I miss the previous version of the support community. I thought it was much easier to find stuff. Like the links that were on the right side of the display with links. Where do I find a link for the new 1.1 guide? Do I have to go back to the main website downloads?

Answers

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Greg,
    The V1.1 user guide link is about 2/3 of the way down in the update announcement (see snapshot below).   Also, here is a link to the guide:

http://smartsdr.flexradio.com/SmartSDR_Software_Users_Guide_v1.1.pdf

(the announcement says it is also available on the web site downloads page although I didn't see it there)

Regards, Al 

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Greg,
    Agree the new version takes some getting used to.....I think you were also asking about the "announcement links."  If so, here are some ways to get to them.

Regards,  Al / NN4ZZ

• Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Thanks Al. I found it embedded in the announcement. I thought there would be a section that had various docs (including the cw skimmer doc I have not found).
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the info Al
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I hate the new community. I can't find anything I want to see

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.