Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

First time to load POWER SDR

Dale KB5VE
Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have sold my Flex 3000 to a local friend. I had such good results with Power SDR 3 versions ago I have never updated it. For the last 8 months I have been totally on my 6500 with smart sdr. my question is: this will be a first install on a win 7 machine.i noted there were several issues with the latest load is there anything special I need to do when we load it. is there a current quick start guide covering issue. I guess I just have done everything from the seat of my pants since the old sdr 1000 days. any suggestions to make this work right out of the box for him would be appreciated.

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    There is no change to the software install procedure since PowerSDR 2.0 was released. The Quick Start Guide is still applicable. The integrated installer will install all software and drivers needed to get your FLEX Series SDR.
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Great I have printed all that out for him and told him I would install also. I had one of the good FireWire cards I gave with it. Tim that is the third flex I have sold to locals. Trying to let the Force be with them.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Dale. We all need to have the Force. ;-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.