Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Fill below spectrum line

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is this option going to be included in the pending version 1.1? Thanks Greg

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Not, it will not be a feature in SmartSDR v1.1
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Well drats. :) Soon then I hope. it is still difficult for me to see when the band is crowded. Thanks Greg
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I will be looking forward to the release of Pan-fall or Panafall, whatever the term is. That is my best tool for spotting weak signals on 6 meters and when the band is weak on 10-15. But it can wait until other items are brought forward first. I'm really looking forward to CW keying via the serial port, multiple savable TX profiles, expanded pan & slices, I/Q DAX, and fixes in DSP. I hope most of that makes it to 1.1 Perhaps some sort of waterfall/panafall will be available in time for the September VHF?UHF Contest? I do have a feeling that pan-falll may overtax tax my video card. The video card in my computer is already getting flaky when I open a second Pan. I will be looking for an affordable high performance card soon.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new question topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: Items that I am looking forward to

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.