Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

LOVE MY 6700!

Options
K9DUR
K9DUR Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Sunday evening I was able to dig out & work V5/DL3DXX on 80m CW. He was right at my noise level. Never would have heard him with any other receiver.

Comments

• James Nelson
    James Nelson Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Oh Man, with DAX now on the scene my shack works anywhere my WiFi is running and there is no rig that can do that with my favourite Ham apps. My 6700 is going to get an air conditioned glass case I love it so much.
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ray.....thanks for the SDRMemory6K! Works great once I figured out I had to run in admin mode. In a future update is there any way to save filter settings as well; CF and width? This would be handy for digital modes. Thanks again! 73 Greg AB7R
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Greg, Yes, I plan to expand the capabilities of the program as the CAT interface to SmartSDR matures and when the API interface becomes available. 73, Ray, K9DUR
  • K4ELO
    K4ELO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Gotta love this rig. Signals just pop out of the very low noise level. Beats all my other rigs so far. 73 Wayne K4ELO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.