Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Monitoring on DAX ?

James Nelson
James Nelson Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Can we monitor the DAX input ie; hear FLdigi modes going to air on tx ? I notice the monitor "MON" button that operates on voice mic in doesn't seem to path DAX in to the speakers or phones in DAX mode. Apologies if I have missed something in the release notes or docos...

Answers

• Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    I believe that has been added to the to-do list. Meantime you can use the USB mode instead, Monitor works there.
  • Beppe IK3VIG
    Beppe IK3VIG Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi, I thunk you can listen the DAX channel you are using on TX enabling it in Windows Audio panel: "listen this device". 73 Beppe ik3vig
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    So, Dudley, is there nothing "special" about the DIGIU & GIGIL buttons except that it stores the parameters for digital, and turns compression & EQ off? That is good to know if true.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    MON is not available with DAX at this time. In addition to turning off the un-needed and potentiality signal distorting DSP when in DIGx mode, it also does a "quick setup" of the DAX channel and changes the audio input to DAX for you, reducing the number of changes to have to make to operate an ASFK mode.
  • Ken W9IE
    Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Tim,

Should I be able to monitor RTTY LSB Audio YET ???
    or is this still on the TO DO List....

Ken  W9IE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.