Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

The S-meter for SmartSDR is available.

2»

Comments

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Gary, thanks for your info, but I'm still cannot get it to work.
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    downloaded and the result ws 1.5 meters! Like one meter and 1/2 of another all together as one! I am not sure what is going on here?
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    I run a 26 inch 1980 monitor and I donot have to increase the resolution to 125% I run 100% . Display is sharp and very readable. You might need to look and see if your tv on graphics card has the over scan option so you can adjust your screen to your monitor. Most newt vs/monitors adjust this auto actually. That will solve you meter problem
  • Charlie, WA3UTC
    Charlie, WA3UTC Member ✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Beppe, great work and the S Meter works well. Thanks so much for providing this to the community. 73's Charlie, WA3UTC
  • Beppe IK3VIG
    Beppe IK3VIG Member
    edited June 2020
    Hi, a new version is available at usual download page. Whats new: new graphics on numbers and backgrounds. 73 Beppe ik3vig woodboxradio.com
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Beppe, I Like the new features and the dual RX ability of the meter. Ps. On your web page please put a Euro to Dollar conversion to donate PayPal.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I like it, Beppe. The larger numbers are much easier to read. Thanks a lot!.
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Mille Grazie 73 Chris
  • Albert PA0A
    Albert PA0A Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Beppe, Thanks for providing the new S-meter. In my opinion the red over S9's are a bit oversized at the moment and do not match with the rest of the picture. 73, Albert
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    What is the latest version number. I deleted and went to site to download. I do not see any change. Version I have shows 1.01.
  • Albert PA0A
    Albert PA0A Member ✭✭
    edited March 2014
    The latest 1.0.1.0 shows Signature Series, the old WoodBoxRadio.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Download the one that is name "BobSmeter-Flex"
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Now that you mentioned it, you are correct. The black line is thinner and it appears as not a continuous solid line. However, for free it's a nice looking meter! Thanks Beppe
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Keith Pawley Here is how to get the S meter working; Go to:http://www.woodboxradio.com/flex6000.html Look for the following S meter "BobSmeter-Flex" and download it (remember where you put it or downloaded to the desktop) After downloading it - unzipped the file BobSmeter-Flex_v1 Open SmartCAT and set a pair of com/port i.e, 5-15 Look for BobSmeter file and run it The meter comes up - set the meter port to 5 every thing else should work. Make sure you check for handshake between the meter and SmartSDR CAT. Finally open the folder and look for "BobSmeter executable file and it will show on your desk top.
  • Keith Pawley
    Keith Pawley Member ✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Thank you very much it is now working kind regards Keith M0PAW
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: How to get the Woodbox Radio S-Meter working?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.